Today was another run around shopping Sunday. At least my shopping is now done for the week. Here are the deals that I found this week:
This week I did four transactions as CVS so they got their own post, you can read about them here.
There really wasn’t much on sale at Walgreens this week that excited me. The only thing I did pick up was peanut butter. I will need it when I make peanut butter fudge next month. So to those of you reading this who missed my fudge last year, I will be making it this year as long as mini me cooperates and lets me cook. I just need to get marshmallow cream, so if you find a good deal on some, let me know.
- 4 Skippy Peanut Butter $6.00 (using a Walgreens coupon)
- 2 $1.00 off 2 Skippy coupons ($2.00)
- Total $4.00 – Paid with rebate gift card
- 2 Arm & Hammer Refrigerator Boxes $1.14
- 2 Reusable Shopping Bags $1.00 (sale price)
- 3 pack Christmas Weebles $5.99
- Arm & Hammer IP Coupon ($1.00)
- Total Out of Pocket $7.56 (includes $0.43 tax)
- St Ives Apricot Scrub $4.99
- 2 Pampers Wipes $5.00
- 2 Pampers Wipes Coupons ($0.40)
- Total $10.19 (includes $0.60 tax)
- Paid with $10 gift card from Sept. P&G Rebate and $0.19 cash
- Rebates Due: $5.99 ($4.99 for St Ives & $1 for wipes)
Rite Aid is running their Gift of Savings promotion between November 16th and December 24th. With this promotion you get cash back for your total spent at Rite Aid during the promotion period. To get the cash back you need to enter your receipts in the Single Check Rebate system on their website. The total spent is before coupons and even includes other items that are already on rebate so you can “double dip.” I love promotions like this. I’m hoping to be able to combine this with other rebates and get some really good deals. Here are the dollar breakdowns for the promotion:
- Spend $25-$50 get $5
- Spend $51-$100 get $10
- Spend over $100 get $20
They got their own post too. There were some decent deals there this week. I was happy to get the ham on sale because I have been craving a ham.