Just a reminder to go print your January coupons over at My Points. Remember that you get 10 points for each coupon you print and redeem and 25 bonus points each month that you print and redeem at least 5 coupons. I have been using the coupons to get good deals and score some serious points. I almost have enough points to get another gift card.
Some of the January My Points Coupons:
- Save $0.50 on any Cottonelle 4 pk or larger toilet paper
- Save $0.50 on one package No Yolks Noodles
- Save $0.50 on one package Wacky Mac pasta
- Save $0.50 on six Yoplait yogurt
- Save $1.10 on two Old El Paso products
- Save $1.00 on Velveeta 16 oz or larger
If your grocery store doubles coupons, you may be able to use the No Yolks and Wacky Mac coupons during a sale and get those items free or cheap. There are lots more coupons on their site, check them out. And remember that you can print each coupon twice.