This weekend hubby and I have been sick. So nice of Pumpkin to share her cold with us. Anyway, my menu plan for the week is quick and easy because right now neither of us feels up to cooking or spending much time doing anything. I had planned on trying out some new recipes this week, but I wasn’t able to drag myself to the grocery store this weekend to pick up the ingredients I need. So that plan has been moved to next week.
Thank goodness we have enough food around here that I am able to skip grocery shopping for a week. Hubby went and picked up the essentials (milk and frozen pizza) so we’re good for now.
- Sunday – Frozen Pizza
- Monday – Soup and Bruschetta
- Tuesday – Grilled Cheese and Soup
- Wednesday – Spaghetti with Italian Sausage
- Thursday – Omelets and toast
- Friday – Chicken Salad Wraps
- Saturday – Lasagna