What a week. This weekend I once again spent a good bit of time in my kitchen and I loved it. I have missed taking the time to really cook and now that I’m getting back to it I am so happy. We didn’t get to try out everything I had on my menu plan last week so a few items reappear this week. Some nights we just get busy and fall behind schedule and wind up resorting to a quick and easy dinner. I’m sure we’ve all been there.
Here is my menu plan for this week:
- Sunday: Chicken sausage
- Monday: Grilled Cheese and Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken and Salsa Skillet
- Wednesday: Beef BBQ
- Thursday: Grilled Bacon Cheeseburger Calzones
- Friday: Spaghetti with Italian Sausage
- Saturday: Ham and Cheese Macaroni Bake with Peas
To check out more Menu Plans, head over to Org Junkie.