I love reading other blogs and finding ideas and tips that I can incorporate into my own life. This week I wanted to highlight some of the blogs that I subscribe to. Whenever you come across a blog that you enjoy I definitely recommend subscribing to it. It is so much easier to keep up with a lot of blogs when the updates come to you. I’m currently using Google Reader to manage my blog subscriptions. I love it because I can mark posts that I want to go back to and I can sort my blogs by category. There is so much more that I love about, but that would be the topic for another post. So, without further ado, here are some of the blogs that I’m currently subscribed to:
- Cooking During Stolen Moments – I have found a lot of recipes that I want to try on this blog. One recipe that I got from this blog and we enjoyed was Morning Glory Muffins.
- $5 Dinners – A great source for frugal dinner ideas
- Mommy Making Money – Gina has great weekly posts on the deals at Safeway and Giant along with coupon match ups.
- Simple Mom – There are lots of great tips on here to help simplify your life. It’s all about “life hacks for home managers.”
- The Freebie Blogger – Wendi has lots and lots of posts on all kinds of freebies.
- Deal Seeking Mom – She’s one of Walmart’s 11 Moms. Her posts include Walmart deals, Target deals and lots of other money saving tips.
- We Are THAT Family – This is the new home of Works For Me Wednesday, which is a GREAT source for all kinds of tips and tricks.
- Homemaker Barbi – Lots of great tips for homemakers. She’s currently running a series of articles on recession proofing your family.
- I’m An Organizing Junkie – Because, well, I have a bit of a thing about being organizer; even if my house is in chaos right now.
Do you have any blogs that you think are well worth subscribing to? If so, please share in the comments. I’m always looking for new blogs to explore.