Yesterday the new issue of Martha Stewart Living arrived in my mailbox. This morning I was flipping through it and came across a recipe I wanted to try. The magazine referred you to their website and the next thing I knew I got sucked in to viewing all these yummy treats in the Martha Stewart recipe collection. While I was there I found 10 cupcake recipes that I want to try. I make cupcakes or muffins pretty much every weekend so I was excited to find some new recipes to try. Of course since this is Thursday Thirteen I had to add three more cupcake recipes to make this post come up with 13.
I still haven’t selected a cupcake recipe for this weekend so I’m open to suggestions. Which one would you make first? Or do you have any good cupcake or muffin recipes to share? Let me know, I love trying new recipes.
Here are the 13 cupcake recipes:
- Sprinkles’ Strawberry Cupcakes (pictured)
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (this is the one that led me to the website)
- Apple Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes (hey, there’s a reason we call our daughter Pumpkin)
- Frosted Chocolate-Buttermilk Cupcakes
- Banana Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream
- Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting and Jelly
- Coconut Cupcakes with Seven-Minute Frosting and Coconut Flakes
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Pineapple Coconut Cupcakes
- Killer Cupcakes
For more Thursday Thirteen, head over to Happy To Be At Home.