Here are some brief highlights on the program
- Earn $10 certificate for every 250 points you earn in a month. Your points do reset every calendar month.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend.
- Clearance merchandise does not count.
- Get a 25% bonus of points earned if you use your JC Penney Charge Card.
- Take advantage of monthly special earning opportunities to earn bonus points.
Here are the items you can earn bonus points on in April. You earn 50 bonus points for your first purchase of an item in each category. Only your first purchase counts and clearance merchandise doesn’t count.
- Buy a JC Penney 100% cotton reusable shopping bag for $1.99
- Purchase an American Living product
- Purchase an east5th item
- Purchase a Stafford product.
- Purchase a Cooks JCP Home item.
- Purchase an Arizona item.
Personally, I plan to purchase the reusable shopping bag for bonus points. I don’t know if I’ll purchase any of the other items. There isn’t really anything that I need right now. I do have an addiction to reusable shopping bags though. They are just so handy.