Since I have been wanting a sewing machine, this year hubby got me one as an Easter gift. I have been playing around with it making some simple projects and practicing my stitches. It has been way more years then I care to admit since I last used a sewing machine. Anyway, I am so exciting to have the machine that I keep thinking up projects that I want to use it for. Since I am still new at this, it was important to narrow down my never ending project list.
So here it is, the list of the top 10 sewing projects I want to complete:
- Handkerchiefs (we need to start saving money on tissues)
- Cloth Napkins (I can never find ones that I like for a price that I like)
- Table Cloth (Naturally my table cloth needs to coordinate with my napkins)
- Tote Bag made from an old T-Shirt
- Reusable Produce Bags
- Reusable Sandwich Wraps
- Pocket Bibs for Pumpkin
- Making some clothing repairs (pants that need hems repaired, seams that need to be resewn and so forth)
- Lunch Bags
- Cute clothes for Pumpkin
For more Top 10 Tuesday Lists, head over to Oh Amanda.