Since I love my tea so much, I thought that for this Thursday Thirteen I would make a list of 13 different teas that I love. So, here they are:
- Ceylon Neeraja Black Tea at Teavana – I use this to make my regular year round iced tea. Oh how I love my iced tea.
- Queen of Babylon White Tea at Teavana – A delicious white tea blend with pomegranate seeds, sour cherries, sweet carrot bits, apple and pineapple pieces.
- Lemon Blueberry Passion Tea by Timothy’s – I love to drink this hot at work.
- Irish Breakfast Decaf Tea by Twinings – I drink a glass of this hot every morning at work.
- Organic Chamomile Tea with Lavender by Traditional Medicinals – I like to drink a glass of this hot on afternoons when things are starting to get overwhelming. I also drink it when my tummy gets upset.
- Christmas Eve Herbal Tea by Stash – A delicious caffeine free blend of mint and spices.
- Blood Orange Tea by Eastern Shore Tea Company – This is a flavored black tea and it’s delicious.
- Cupid’s Arrow Tea by Eastern Shore Tea Company – A delicious blend of cherry, vanilla and almond in a black tea. Yummy!
- Yellow and Blue Tea by Harney and Sons Tea – A blend of chamomile, lavender and corn flowers.
- Calm Tea by Tazo – An herbal blend of chamomile blossoms, hibiscus flowers, spearmint leaves, rose petals, blackberry leaves, peppermint leaves, safflower, lemon balm, lemon grass and natural flavorings.
- Country Peach Passion Tea by Celestial Seasonings – Hard to find around here, but so peachy and delicious.
- Raspberry Zinger Tea by Celestial Seasonings – Makes a wonderful raspberry iced tea.
- Spearmint Lavender Tea by Treleela – A unique taste, but one that I love.
I do have lots more teas in my collection, but these are some of my favorites. Are there any teas that you love and would like to recommend I try? I’m always on the lookout for new interesting teas.