And this picture is my actual key ring. You can see that I have a lot of keys too. Believe it or not I do actually use all of these keys except one. Most of them are keys for different things at work so I need them. I do keep my car key completly seperate from all these keys to prevent problems with my ignition. It’s just much easier for me that way.
- Staples Rewards – For getting credit on all those empty ink cartridges from my printer.
- Best Buy Reward Zone – It’s been months since I’ve used this. I’m just not a big fan of Best Buy so I don’t shop there often.
- Redner’s Pump Perks
- CVS Extra Care Card
- Super Fresh Club Fresh Card
- Borders Rewards – I don’t thisnk I’ve ever used this one.
- Hallmark Gold Crown Card
- Weis Preferred Shoppers Card
- Petsmart Pet Perks Card – Another store I don’t shop at very often, but we do stop there a couple times a year. With 2 dogs and a large fish tank there’s usually some pet related item that we need.
- Ace Rewards – Hubby shops here more then me, but I do occasionally stop there and use the card.
- Food Lion MVP Card – I think I used this once about 5 years ago. This is another store that I don’t care to shop at. After shopping at the one near my house I feel like I need a shower and who wants to buy food at a store like that?
- Giant Food Bonus Card
- Library Card – I love having my library card on my keyring. So handy.
This post shows me that I really need to pay more attention to my key ring. There are some cards on there that I haven’t used in a years. I think I can safely get rid of those. So how many cards do you have on your key ring?
You can probably also tell by the fact that I have cards on here for 5 different grocery stores that I’m not loyal to any particular grocery store. I will shop at whatever store has the lowest prices on what I need that week. As long as the store doesn’t leave me feeling dirty. I’m amazed that anyone shops at some stores. Yuck!