Last week we mostly stuck to our menu plan, but there were a few meals we didn’t get to. Also, the slow cooker lasagna didn’t turn out as well as I had hoped. It seems that it got overcooked in my slow cooker. Since I have an older slow cooker that is very limited in its settings I’m now looking for a new programmable one. If you have any recommendations, let me know. I’ve been trying to cook more with the slow cooker in an effort to save us some time in the evenings.
Here’s what I have planned for this week:
- Monday – Omelets and Sausage
- Tuesday – Dinner out (we’re looking at houses and won’t have time to grab dinner at home)
- Wednesday – Hot Dogs and Macaroni and cheese
- Thursday – Grilled Cheese with Veggie Soup
- Friday – Ham and Pineapple Dinner (carry over from last week)
- Saturday –Slow Cooker Lasagna (we’ll try this one again, but will cut off the slow cooker sooner)
- Sunday – Rosemary Pork Chops (carry over from last week)
- Granola Bars
To see more delicious menu plans, head over to Org Junkie for all the Menu Plan Monday links.