This week I’ve decided to try something a little bit different with our meal planning. I’ll still be handling our dinner planning the same way, but I will also be planning out some breakfasts for us. Right now we do ok during the week eating cereal, fruit and yogurt, but on the weekends we usually wind up going out to eat for breakfast. I want to try to avoid that this weekend so I’m going to plan a nice breakfast for us on Saturday and Sunday.
- Weekdays – Cheerios, Raisin Bran, yogurt, blueberries, watermelon, plums and apples
- Saturday – Pancakes and bacon
- Sunday – Omelets
- Pita crisps and cream cheese
- Turkey or ham sandwiches
- Monday – Zucchini Pizza
- Tuesday – Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Wednesday – Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- Thursday – Bacon Cheeseburgers
- Friday – Ham and Cheese Macaroni Bake with Peas
- Saturday – Eating at the Ren Faire
- Sunday – Eating at a family party
We’ll have to see how this week’s plan works out. At least I’m finally planning to try some new recipes. I’ve got a binder and file folder full of recipes I want to try so I figured I should start trying them. I know, I’ve said that before, but I really do need to either start trying the recipes or stop collecting them.
For more Menu Plan Monday, head over to Org Junkie.