Last week I didn’t get my meals onto my calendar until mid-week. As a result we missed a few of the planned meals and wound up switching things out. So this week I’ve already put the meals on my calendar. Now I will get the proper email reminders and pop-ups. This should help out a lot with sticking to our plan. If you’re interested in how I get my meal plan reminders, you can read my post about it here.
This week I’m trying to use our crock pot more. Our schedules keep getting busier and dinner can be a bit hectic during the week. We also should have our home inspection for the new house one night this week, I just don’t know which night right now. So I’m sure that at least one of these dinners will be moved around. That’s just the way life goes though.
- Weekdays: Cereal, Oatmeal, English Muffins
- Saturday: Pancakes and Bacon
- Sunday: Scones, eggs
- Monday: Roast Chicken (in the crock pot)
- Tuesday: Turkey Chili
- Wednesday: Chicken quesadillas
- Thursday: Tuna melts
- Friday: Grilled cheese and tomato soup
- Saturday: Free day (we’ll eat out or eat whichever meal we missed during the week)
- Sunday: Crock pot lasagna
Don’t forget to head over to Org Junkie to see all the menu plan Monday links. You can get lots of great meal ideas and even find some great recipes by checking out the links.