I’m a little later than usual with this week’s menu plan because of the holiday. We were busy enjoying our time together as a family.
Now that we’re getting into the final weeks at this house, my menu plans are probably going to start looking a bit weird. I’m trying to use up as much of our stockpile as I can so that may mean some ingredients get combined in weird ways. We aren’t at that point yet, but we are going to see some foods repeating since we’re using up the stash.
- Monday: Spaghetti and Italian Sausage
- Tuesday: Tuna Noodle Alfredo
- Wednesday: Grilled Cheese with Tomato Soup
- Thursday: Pancakes
- Friday: Hot Dogs and Macaroni and Cheese
- Saturday: Ham and Cheese Calzones
- Sunday: Pizza-dillas
To see more great Menu Plans, head over to I’m An Organizing Junkie. This week she has several links to meal planning printables around the web. So those of you that are new to menu planning may want to check that out.