I am excited to join in on Callipidder Day’s Fall Into Reading 2009 reading challenge. This is an easy, low stress challenge. All you need to do it create a list of the books you want to read between September 22nd and December 20th. How easy is that? You can even edit your list as you go through the challenge. You can get all the details here. You can get links to all the participants on this post.
Here are the books I want to read:
- Eat Pray Love By Elizabeth Gilbert
- Everyone Worth KnowingBy Lauren Weisberger
- Haley’s Cabin By Anne Rainey
- MidwivesBy Chris Bohjalian
- The Richest Man in Babylon By George S Clason
- Shopping For Time: How To Do It All and Not Be Overwhelmed By Carolyn Mahaney
Here are some additional goals:
- Read 1 Magazine A Week – I have a huge pile of magazines sitting around waiting to be read and I really need to read some of them.
- Write 1 Book Review A Month – I like sharing good books when I read them so I’d really like to start writing some more reviews.
I expect that I will be updating my list as the challenge goes on. I’m always on the lookout for new books and interesting reads. That’s why my To Be Read Pile will never be empty.