While I didn’t manage to get everything done on my list last week, I think I did a decent job on it. This week looks like it’s going to be another hectic week. Now let’s just hope that I can get more stuff caught up.
Here’s my list for this week:
- Deliver Fish Tank and Fish to Humane Society – We didn’t get to this last week, but we have to this week. With less than two weeks left before settlement we have to get the tank cleared out.
- Repair Wall Where Fish Tank Currently Sits – My brother and hubby are supposed to take care of this after we get the tank out this weekend. (Ah, how I love delegating tasks)
Keep Spending Software Updated– I have a pile of receipts from last week that I still need to add. I’m beginning to think that I should just clear out the old balance and start over fresh.
Empty Out Storage Unit – We didn’t get anything out of there last week so we really do need to work on this. Between this weekend and next weekend we have to get this cleaned out.
Write Letter To My Daughter – I didn’t get to this last week and I really feel like I need to make sure I do this week.
- Finish Packing My Office – I need to finish packing up my office, except for my laptop and a few other necessities I will need until we move. I only managed to pack one box in there last week so I have a bit of packing to in there yet.
- Finish Packing Master Bedroom– Another location I need to finish packing.
- Take Some Time to Relax – With everything going on right now, I need to make sure that I still take a few minutes a day to relax so that I don’t go crazy.
I think that’s enough for this week. My list is still pretty long and I expect it will remain that way for the next two weeks or so. I am holding out hope that it will calm down a bit after we’re settled into the new house.
To see more To Do Tuesday posts, head over to Crazy Adventures in Parenting.