It’s been a few weeks since I posted my Thankful Thursday list. Since focusing on the positive aspects of my life is important to me, I want to make sure that I take time each week to highlight some of the things in my life I am thankful for. Here is my list for this week:
- My House – Money will definitely be a little tighter in the new house, but I am glad that we made the move. We all love the house and it feels like we’re on vacation when we’re here.
- Family Dinner on Sunday – This past Sunday my parents and brother joined us for a nice Sunday dinner. I love being able to get together with my family and just enjoy spending time together.
- Family Game Night – We’re finally getting back into family game night and I love it. It’s nice to look forward to spending a little extra time with my family.
- Rebates – For the last two weeks Rite Aid has had lots of cold related items free after rebate. I was able to take advantage of several of these offers to get some free cold supplies for my family. I always love it when I can take care of my family for free.
- Internet Access – After two weeks without internet I am VERY grateful to finally have it back.
- Google Reader – Without Google Reader I would never be able to keep up with as many blogs as I do. It helps me keep my blog reading organized and helps keep me from getting overwhelmed with trying to remember which blog I wanted to go back and read.
- My iPhone – Tons of organization in the palm of my hand. It’s perfect for someone like me.
- The New Freezer – I finally have a freezer to help me with stockpiling perishable foods and preparing meals for my family in advance. I am so glad that we were able to find a great freezer on sale and that we had the money away to purchase it.
- Books – My daughter and I love to read. Books are my fun and relaxation.
- Sunshine – After several days of rain in a row it’s nice to have sunshine and warm temperatures again. I know it won’t last, but I’ll take it while I can get it. Maybe I’ll even manage to get my mum planted this weekend.
So what are you thankful for this week?