Right now I’m so far behind on so many things that I want to just sit in the corner and cry. I’m going to blame the crying part on the pregnancy hormones though. Seriously, I feel like I’m never going to get caught up and it’s driving me crazy. When it comes right down to it, there are just way too many responsibilities on my plate and I’ve been slacking too much on my organizational systems. The obvious solution would be to pass some of those responsibilities on to someone else. The problem is that I don’t really have someone to pass them on to. So I’m left here going slowly insane.
Here are some of the items on my To Do List this week:
- Clip and Organize Coupons
- Put Laundry Away
- Plan Menu For This Week
- Clean Out The Refrigerator (there’s still stuff from Thanksgiving in there, yuck)
- Put Away Food And Household Purchases (there’s about a months worth of stuff I haven’t put away yet)
- Finish Christmas Shopping
- Find Mom’s Birthday Gift (her birthday was before Thanksgiving)
- Pay Bills
- Update Financial Records
- Update Budget
- Write Blog Posts
- Spend Time With My Daughter
It is highly unlikely that I will even finish half of this list. Sadly it isn’t even everything I have to do. I could use a day or two off of work just to get caught up on all this crap. Unfortunately that isn’t an option since I have no leave time and have taking unpaid time for a cold and doctors appointments.
To see more To Do lists, head over to Crazy Adventure in Parenting and check out To Do Tuesday.