Last week I didn’t get around to completing our meal plan and we were a mess because of it. So this week I am making sure that it is taken care of.
I’m also excited that my oven has finally been shipped. It’s been over two months since we ordered it and we were originally supposed to have it last month. The ship date had been pushed back so many times that I had given up on getting it this year. Now I’m excited because there is a possibility that I could have my new oven by Christmas. That would just be the perfect Christmas gift for me. So for now I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Anyway, here is our menu plan for the week.
- Monday: Hot Dogs and Macaroni and Cheese
- Tuesday: Beef, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
- Wednesday: Chicken Salad
- Thursday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Friday: BBQ Chicken
- Saturday: Grilled Ham and Cheese
- Sunday: Lasagna
- Saturday: Omelets
- Sunday: Breakfast Sandwiches
- Saturday: Subs – I have been seriously craving a cheese steak. Yum!
To see more great Menu Plans, head over to I’m An Organizing Junkie.