My oven is in and with a little luck we’ll finally get it installed this Wednesday. The electrician is coming over Monday night to upgrade our service so once that is complete I won’t have an oven at all until the new one gets installed. At least I got my Christmas Baking done this weekend. I still need to make my peanut butter fudge, but that does’t require an oven so I’m good.
Because of Christmas, this will be an interesting week. Normally we would have dinner out for Christmas. This year they’re calling for a chance of a wintery mix on Christmas so I’ll plan a light meal for us just in case we don’t get to go out. Hopefully we will get to go out and I’ll be able to just move that meal to another week.
Anyway, here is our menu plan for the week.
- Monday: Beef BBQ
- Tuesday: Chicken Salad
- Wednesday: Grilled Cheese and Soup
- Thursday: Hot Cut Sandwiches
- Friday – Christmas: Sandwiches
- Saturday: Tacos
- Sunday: Lasagna (didn’t have this last week)
- Friday: Cinnamon Rolls, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage
- Saturday: Omelets
- Sunday: Breakfast Sandwiches
- Saturday: Subs – I have been seriously craving a cheese steak and I didn’t get it last weekend because of the snow.
To see more great Menu Plans, head over to I’m An Organizing Junkie.