I’m trying to take it easy this week because my poor tummy hasn’t been feeling very well. At least I have discovered that having a hot tea with dinner helps me. Now I just need to clear up the reflux and I’ll be good to go. Yeah, I know I’ve got another good 5 1/2 months of that left of it.
Anyway, here is our menu plan for the week.
- Monday: Waffles
- Tuesday: Tuna Noodle Alfredo
- Wednesday: Pizza Bagels
- Thursday: New Year’s Eve Party
- Friday: Spaghetti and French bread
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Lasagna (didn’t have this last week)
- English Muffins
- Friday: Eggs and Bacon
- Saturday: Omelets
- Sunday: Breakfast Sandwiches
- Saturday: Burgers and Fries
To see more great Menu Plans, head over to I’m An Organizing Junkie.