The new year has finally begun and now I get to start on all of those projects that I’ve been planning. I just need to remember to pace myself so that I don’t get overwhelmed. It is better to work on one project at a time. Whenever I start several projects at once I never seem to complete any of them. What can I say, my life is just crazy.
Here is what I hope to accomplish this week:
- Plan a financial day – This is a day where I will take off work and still take my daughter to day care. That way I can have peace and quiet to work on our finances for 2010 and get everything in order. I don’t know that I’ll be able to take a day this week, but I want to at least get the date set.
- Download Christmas pictures from my camera. – Yes, I still haven’t done that. I am a bad, bad person.
- Take down Christmas tree.
- Plan baking projects for next weekend.
- Set project schedule (tentative) for 2010
- Spend time with my family
That’s it. I’m recovering slowly from the holidays.
To see more To Do Tuesday links, head over to Crazy Adventures In Parenting.