I’ve been a bad, bad girl. I haven’t been updating here nearly as much as I should be. Right now it’s just extremely difficult for me to balance all of my responsibilities while also dealing with the exhaustion that comes during the third trimester. Since spending time with my family is my highest priority, my blog has been suffering (along with my housework, but we won’t go there). For now I’m going to try to update at least once a week. I should be able to manage that.
For this week I am posting my To Do List. This is so that I can motivate myself to actually accomplish some of these items instead of just coming home from work, taking care of what has to be done and then collapsing for the night.
Here is this week’s To Do List:
- Plan Easter Breakfast Menu
- Make Easter candy (umm, peanut butter eggs)
- Get Easter basket items together for my daughter
- Finalize all financial info from March
- Sort tubs of baby clothes by size
- Put laundry away
- Write in my journal daily
I think that is enough for this week. To find links to more To Do Lists, head over to Crazy Adventures in Parenting’s To Do Tuesday.